- November 16, 2020
- 0 comment
The Aerospace ICT Plaform Module of MASTRO
- MASTRO news
- The Aerospace ICT Plaform Module of MASTRO
November 16, 2020
Check out our Aerospace ICT Platform Module!
The University of Sheffield has developed the PXI platform which is a high performance data acquisition and control platform with the ability to add modules where and when required.
- The platform has the flexibility to be expanded, and the modules are all of high capacity/density of connections for #sensors/IO.
- The chassis chosen has 8 expansion slots, allowing for further expansion in the future if required for the aerospace #demonstrators.
- Software development and deployment is quick, and transferrable into integrated systems in the future.
- A PSU unit was required and due to the software for electric cure being programmed in LabVIEW, a NI unit was selected, which integrates easily into the system.